Reopening Sept 9th!
We are very excited to be reopening next Wednesday, Sept 9th! We have some new guidelines and hours so see the info below! We are excited to have everyone back and we will keep our facility clean and safe for everyone.
- We will be limiting simulator rentals to 3 people inside the cage. We ask parents/guardians to come in to pay and go into/operate the cage with the player. If you do not plan on going into cage please wait outside in the car. We are trying to decrease number of people in common area as much as possible.
- All patrons must wear a mask. During front desk activities and lessons our workers will wear masks.
- For team practices please have players dropped off. Only coaches and players are allowed in during team practice sessions to limit traffic.
- All machines and regularly touched equipment will be cleaned after each rental. This may cause some delays in your rental time but safety first!
- Please make reservations whenever possible! Walk-ins will only be allowed if we are super slow!
Our hours are as follows:
We are very excited to see you all and we hope to see you soon. Our facility is clean and we are following all protocols to keep all our clients safe.
Please call 248.599.9550 or email us at email@example.com to schedule time!
Gain 3-9 MPH on your fastball with our proven Velocity and Arm Care Program! 2 Sessions in Fall and Early Winter!
Utilize our newest technology that tracks Exit Velo, Ball Speed, Exit Direction, 3D Ball Flight, and MORE!
Play games using our simulators in a fun, competitive environment! Get a team going today!
Join Our Spring Hitting League waitlist!
Welcome to Virtual Baseball, home of the next level in baseball and softball skills training. We offer players a unique opportunity for both increased competitive capability and greater enjoyment.
At the heart of our facilities are computer-controlled batting cages that use a video projection to create a life-sized pitcher throwing official baseballs and softballs for the ultimate teaching and training experience. Along with this are other technological advantages such as video and swing analysis for teaching proper technique, and web-based lessons. In addition, our holistic approach includes a variety of skills and drills, strength and agility training and professional instruction for every aspect of the game.
The fundamental movements that the batter goes through for every good swing, and there are many, are cued by the movements of the pitcher. To swing away in front of a pitching contraption is good for muscle memory, but doesn't help the batter in a real-life situation. So we use technology to put the pitcher in front of the batter.
At Virtual Baseball our main goal is to get our players ahead of the curve. This game is just as much mental as it is physical. The key to becoming a successful player is perfect practice and mental preparation. With proper instruction and the will to learn, we can help players achieve their goals while having fun doing it!
Summer Hours (starting 9/8)
Friday-Sunday: By Appt
4667 Dixie Highway, Waterford, Michigan 48329, United States